One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘All she could do was stare, still in awe of his flawlessness.’
- ‘I'm afraid it's impossible to achieve that level of flawlessness with cosmetics alone.’
- ‘But is flawlessness really a sensible thing for a musician to aspire to?’
- ‘Sometimes, music can scare you through its flawlessness.’
- ‘Her skin was no longer the pristine flawlessness that she remembered.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.