One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
(of a woman) having small breasts.
- ‘A breast guy couldn't date a flat-chested girl, nor could a girl who loves a man with a thick head of hair date a bald guy.’
- ‘A flat-chested young lady goes to Dr. Smith for advice about breast enlargements.’
- ‘There's nothing sexier than a flat-chested woman with a little t-shirt and no bra.’
- ‘‘He asked me if I was a woman or a man because I was flat-chested,’ she remembered.’
- ‘As a flat-chested 31-year-old Air Force doctor, she decided it was time to change.’
- ‘I debated the issue with surgically enhanced feminists and flat-chested housewives.’
- ‘I'm just speaking out for all flat-chested girls across America!’
- ‘She called me up, really stressed because she was struggling to find anyone flat-chested who liked their breasts.’
- ‘Have you any advice for flat-chested girls, Hillary?’
- ‘I love to show off my tan, but those sexy low-cut tops look ridiculous on me because I'm flat-chested.’
- ‘Here she just demonstrates her humorlessness, pastiness and how painful a push-up bra looks on a flat-chested girl.’
- ‘Girls with big boobs yearn to wear tiny tees while the flat-chested female population pray for curves.’
- ‘Mia is too tall; she's got feet like skis; she's flat-chested; she's failing algebra; her Mom is dating her algebra teacher; and she's in love with a senior, while she's only a lowly freshman.’
- ‘Well, I only did that because you told Mary I said she was flat-chested!’
- ‘I looked like a flat-chested girl with a training bra on.’
- ‘She said: ‘I was made fun of at school, for being flat-chested and skinny.’’
- ‘Doesn't anyone realise you can't turn a flat-chested woman into a pneumatic goddess by feeding her hamburgers?’
- ‘For some reason Tom'd expected her to have better bosoms, but the girl was almost flat-chested.’
- ‘I was really skinny and flat-chested, and I always wanted breasts.’
- ‘I am made fun of by boys because I am flat-chested.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.