One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘But this is not just flashiness for the sake of it.’
- ‘Tai chi is calm and tranquil, and lacks the glamour or flashiness of aerobics.’
- ‘His normal exuberance and flashiness returned to his tone and mannerisms with this statement.’
- ‘Sometimes, though, their flashiness gets the better of them.’
- ‘It's not known for its flashiness or for its amazing horsepower, and it's definitely not the most aesthetically pleasing car out there.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.