One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Sometimes, though, their flashiness gets the better of them.’
- ‘Tai chi is calm and tranquil, and lacks the glamour or flashiness of aerobics.’
- ‘It's not known for its flashiness or for its amazing horsepower, and it's definitely not the most aesthetically pleasing car out there.’
- ‘His normal exuberance and flashiness returned to his tone and mannerisms with this statement.’
- ‘But this is not just flashiness for the sake of it.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.