One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A kind of memory that retains data in the absence of a power supply.‘the diagnostics are kept in flash memory’
- ‘Its low power consumption and light weight make flash memory ideal for mobile devices.’
- ‘While flash memory is certainly useful, rotating storage proved to be a more interesting storage story.’
- ‘We present new products, including controllers, flash memory and conventional hard drives of various sizes.’
- ‘It uses flash memory to provide nonvolatile storage, which means that a power source is not required to retain stored data.’
- ‘In the past two quarters alone, we shipped almost as many megabytes of flash memory as in the prior fifteen years combined.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.