One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A napped cotton fabric resembling flannel.as modifier ‘a flannelette nightdress’
- ‘A few seconds later she came back wearing a pair of pink flannelette track pants with a matching jumper.’
- ‘In the winter she'd warm a flannelette sheet on the fire guard.’
- ‘He wore a flannelette shirt over a black long sleeved shirt.’
- ‘I also had long hair, ripped jeans, and a penchant for flannelette shirts.’
- ‘I was wearing dirty sneakers, a flannelette shirt and didn't look very suitable at all.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.