One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘He had scruffy dark hair and was dressed flamboyantly, his bright clothes meticulously selected for their colour coordination, if not for their aesthetic appeal.’
- ‘Everyone knows that there are two types of people in the world: those who grew up wanting to be flamboyantly famous rock stars, and those who wanted to be lawyers or doctors.’
- ‘People who look good in costume do it as often as possible, as flamboyantly as possible, and make everyone else look terrible in comparison.’
- ‘When the credits rolled, we walked out to the lobby and ran into yet another flamboyantly gay couple - hey, it was Steve and Sean!’
- ‘People approached me to tell me how bold I was for dressing flamboyantly.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.