One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘To measure the flagrancy of this statement, imagine if the Commission had chosen to advocate against all crib use based on the occurrences of accidental strangulation, suffocation, or SIDS death associated with solitary sleep.’
- ‘There is no major power that violates international law with such flagrancy as the US.’
- ‘For all his flagrancy, though, his jokes wouldn't be half as funny without the art.’
- ‘They claimed, amongst other things, an inquiry as to damages including damages for flagrancy and alternatively an account of the profits.’
- ‘The flagrancy is what startles.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.