One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Establishing the trustworthiness of the findings from qualitative data is important and involved considering factors such as credibility, auditability, and fittingness.’
- ‘Congruent with the term transferability, the concepts of applicability and fittingness also have been used in the literature.’
- ‘In architecture and landscape design there is a renewed attention to the classical languages of building, ornament, fittingness to the environment and humane proportion.’
- ‘The fittingness of the study is supported by review of the findings for meaning and applicability by a panel of experts.’
- ‘But remember that there is no one-size-fits-all when it comes to fittingness.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.