One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘But remember that there is no one-size-fits-all when it comes to fittingness.’
- ‘In architecture and landscape design there is a renewed attention to the classical languages of building, ornament, fittingness to the environment and humane proportion.’
- ‘Establishing the trustworthiness of the findings from qualitative data is important and involved considering factors such as credibility, auditability, and fittingness.’
- ‘The fittingness of the study is supported by review of the findings for meaning and applicability by a panel of experts.’
- ‘Congruent with the term transferability, the concepts of applicability and fittingness also have been used in the literature.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.