One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A Thai and Vietnamese sauce used as a flavoring or condiment, prepared from fermented anchovies and salt.
- ‘Mix together the fish sauce, lime juice, chilli sauce and sesame seeds.’
- ‘Add the red pepper, peanuts, fish sauce, soy sauce, sugar, and salt to taste.’
- ‘Then add the water, potatoes, remaining soy sauce and fish sauce.’
- ‘Dining in a Vietnamese restaurant, you must try its fish sauce, a specialty of the country.’
- ‘The most commonly sold commodities are foodstuffs and household items such as salt, sugar, fish sauce, soaps, clothing, fabric, tableware, and cooking implements.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.