One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
An eagle that catches and feeds on fish.
- ‘It measures 2.3m from elbow to elbow, the maximum wingspan of the African fish eagle.’
- ‘The osprey is often called the fish hawk or the fish eagle.’
- ‘You can sometimes see the beautiful fish eagle circling overhead and hear the shrieking of the brown headed parrot in the trees.’
- ‘The islands are home to many bird species, including fish eagles, ospreys and flamingos.’
- ‘During a few hours on the water, you are likely to see hippos, crocodiles, baboons and fish eagles.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.