One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A robust short-tailed nocturnal salamander that has black skin with bright red, orange, and yellow markings, native to upland forests of Europe, northwestern Africa, and southwestern Asia.
- ‘Everyone stopped to form wide circles around several fire salamanders that crossed our path.’
- ‘The skin of the fire salamander takes in both air and water.’
- ‘The beautiful fire salamander, with its black body that is covered with reddish-orange or yellow uneven spots, is an amazing sight to see.’
- ‘Fire Salamanders have a scattered and discontinuous range over large areas of Europe, northern Africa, and western Asia.’
- ‘These brilliant colors are a warning to other animals that the fire salamander is not palatable.’
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.