One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘All but one of the abscondees - a 14-year-old fire-raiser understood to have been at the heart of trouble at St Mary's - have been recaptured.’
- ‘As he explains: ‘The word on the street was, ‘Find the fire-raisers.’’
- ‘That means a convicted fire-raiser has the right to sit in parliament and pass laws binding on the rest of us.’
- ‘An urgent hunt was launched today for a fire-raiser who is being blamed for a dozen blazes in 48 hours.’
- ‘The fire-raisers took my hunting gear, including my breeches, which were hanging on the washing line to dry, and had stacked them at the door.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.