One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The fire-raisers took my hunting gear, including my breeches, which were hanging on the washing line to dry, and had stacked them at the door.’
- ‘As he explains: ‘The word on the street was, ‘Find the fire-raisers.’’
- ‘That means a convicted fire-raiser has the right to sit in parliament and pass laws binding on the rest of us.’
- ‘An urgent hunt was launched today for a fire-raiser who is being blamed for a dozen blazes in 48 hours.’
- ‘All but one of the abscondees - a 14-year-old fire-raiser understood to have been at the heart of trouble at St Mary's - have been recaptured.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.