One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Below the iconic duo a trio of very sorry looking, finless, sharks are shown floundering.’
- ‘Bodyboarding is about riding waves, however, and people have ridden waves prone on short, finless boards probably longer than they've been standing on any watercraft except boats.’
- ‘I drift in and out at their whims, sleeping for awhile and waking up later, having dreamed of those finless creatures staring at me, poking through my skin with little knife-things.’
- ‘Researchers in inspection stations will closely watch the white-flag dolphins and finless porpoises.’
- ‘These butchered, finless, and fully conscious creatures, sink to the bottom.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.