One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘I sat inside a sleeping bag with fingerless mittens that allowed me to type.’
- ‘His slim frame was practically swimming in the heavy material of his leather black coat, but he took no notice of this nuisance, instead readjusting the fingerless gloves on his hands as he ran.’
- ‘At least, after yesterday's shopping expedition, I now have fingerless gloves and a beanie and several jumpers.’
- ‘Then there's his fingerless left hand, a potent reminder of the dangers of living adventurously.’
- ‘After that she ran to her dresser where she picked up her fingerless gloves and slipped her hands into them, finally picking up a brush and quickly going through her now long, messy brown hair.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.