One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘In an age where everything is searchable and findable, some news organizations have chosen to make their archives available only to paying customers.’
- ‘One way or another, he's findable and he's out there.’
- ‘The newspapers have been full of articles about every findable detail about what might have gone wrong, and what was really happening in the last six months.’
- ‘I am very very findable and I have no doubt that if she wanted to find me she could in seconds.’
- ‘We've got search dogs over here that are more than qualified to find something, if it's findable.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.