One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘We've got search dogs over here that are more than qualified to find something, if it's findable.’
- ‘In an age where everything is searchable and findable, some news organizations have chosen to make their archives available only to paying customers.’
- ‘The newspapers have been full of articles about every findable detail about what might have gone wrong, and what was really happening in the last six months.’
- ‘I am very very findable and I have no doubt that if she wanted to find me she could in seconds.’
- ‘One way or another, he's findable and he's out there.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.