One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A person whose job is to assess the financial condition of a business or asset to determine if it is a sound investment.‘many financial analysts think a financial bubble has been created’
- ‘The business manager and his financial analyst for the imprint always attended these reprint meetings.’
- ‘I don't think the financial analysts would like it if we took 14% of our top line away.’
- ‘Chartered financial analysts (CFA) are required to pass three examinations, proving they know sound investment-management techniques.’
- ‘When users (management, stockholders, creditors, financial analysts, taxing authorities and others) want to analyze financial reports they have three primary tasks to perform.’
- ‘As a personal financial analyst with a major banking firm headquarted in New York, I am extremely pleased to see the helpful financial advice given.’
- ‘You have to have a good financial analyst, and the speed to be able to create a brand.’
- ‘For public companies, value is determined by financial analysts, institutional investors and others.’
- ‘Only five or six years ago, financial analysts were proclaiming that the company was a cheat.’
- ‘The other major category of brand valuation methods, and the one that tends to be favored by financial analysts despite its gaping flaws, is indirect valuation.’
- ‘Institutional investors and financial analysts are also quite happy with the current system because they think that they've got inside networks and proprietary information.’
- ‘The chairman's statement is slanted towards the needs of public relations or to impress financial analysts.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.