One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A person who is employed to provide financial services or guidance to clients.‘her financial advisers' unwise recommendations led her to squander $9 million’
- ‘A good broker should be an overall financial advisor for your end of the transaction.’
- ‘Zeigler didn't recognize the opportunity until he hired a financial adviser to help him evaluate his options.’
- ‘Financial advisors suggest diversifying your portfolio to protect against variability.’
- ‘Financial advisers worth their salt will customize a plan to suit the individual customer.’
- ‘An eight-hour version of the course is now required of all of its new financial advisers, who help clients with money management.’
- ‘I read all the documents I get from my funds and I meet with my financial advisor every two months.’
- ‘Drago suggests retaining a good financial adviser to help you set realistic expansion goals for your new business.’
- ‘When I started working with a financial advisor, I filled out a Monthly Family Expense Budget.’
- ‘Complete tax advantages are best explained by a CPA or financial advisor.’
- ‘A financial advisor told them that in order to pay off their debt faster, they should pay more than the minimum due on their monthly bills.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.