One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A person who is employed to provide financial services or guidance to clients.‘her financial advisers' unwise recommendations led her to squander $9 million’
- ‘A good broker should be an overall financial advisor for your end of the transaction.’
- ‘An eight-hour version of the course is now required of all of its new financial advisers, who help clients with money management.’
- ‘Financial advisers worth their salt will customize a plan to suit the individual customer.’
- ‘Drago suggests retaining a good financial adviser to help you set realistic expansion goals for your new business.’
- ‘When I started working with a financial advisor, I filled out a Monthly Family Expense Budget.’
- ‘A financial advisor told them that in order to pay off their debt faster, they should pay more than the minimum due on their monthly bills.’
- ‘Zeigler didn't recognize the opportunity until he hired a financial adviser to help him evaluate his options.’
- ‘Complete tax advantages are best explained by a CPA or financial advisor.’
- ‘I read all the documents I get from my funds and I meet with my financial advisor every two months.’
- ‘Financial advisors suggest diversifying your portfolio to protect against variability.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.