One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The finalization came on what would have been our 10th wedding anniversary.’
- ‘In the north of Bulgaria, a very large investment is close to reaching finalisation.’
- ‘Those planning the summit hope it will result in the finalization of the peace initiative that the two men have been working on over the past year.’
- ‘Won't that be even a bigger check on the political process than delaying the finalization of the text for 6 months?’
- ‘We don't have the benefit of previewing and adjusting our layouts before considering them acceptable for finalization.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.