One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Tubal distortion and limitation of fimbrial mobility caused by the associated pelvic adhesions is more likely.’
- ‘The function of this gene is yet unknown, but it is described as a part of a fimbrial synthesis and iron transport genes cluster 104.’
- ‘The fimbrial changes are apparently controlled by the ovulatory ovary.’
- ‘Laparoscopy showing a normal pelvis with passage of blue dye through the fimbrial end of the left tube’
- ‘A new treatment that requires more testing is fimbrial expression, when the fertilised egg is ‘milked’ out of the end of the fallopian tube.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.