One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The function of this gene is yet unknown, but it is described as a part of a fimbrial synthesis and iron transport genes cluster 104.’
- ‘Laparoscopy showing a normal pelvis with passage of blue dye through the fimbrial end of the left tube’
- ‘A new treatment that requires more testing is fimbrial expression, when the fertilised egg is ‘milked’ out of the end of the fallopian tube.’
- ‘Tubal distortion and limitation of fimbrial mobility caused by the associated pelvic adhesions is more likely.’
- ‘The fimbrial changes are apparently controlled by the ovulatory ovary.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.