One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Those statements have, in every case, been allegations of fact - illness, madness, filthiness or defilement.’
- ‘The house was a little bigger on the inside than it had appeared externally, though my first impression of its filthiness held true.’
- ‘The guard hesitated, eying her suspiciously, taking in her filthiness and the peasant clothes she was wearing.’
- ‘The dirt and the filthiness of the city and its open drains nauseate her.’
- ‘You could smell his filthiness a long way away.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.