One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Then, we find the connection between the spacing between adjacent filopodia and the rates of the filopodial initiation and lateral drift.’
- ‘When growth cones encounter guidance cues or asymmetric environments, signaling changes may also affect filopodial motility and distribution or microtubule engorgement to guide subsequent growth cone motility.’
- ‘Other cells from the same population spread in a slower, anisotropic mode, exhibiting filopodial protrusions, greater membrane ruffling, edge retraction, and centripetal flow of actin filaments.’
- ‘However, filopodial protrusions would be more efficient for crawling through extracellular matrix and on surfaces of other cells.’
- ‘Also, some observations indicate that the rate of filopodial elongation does not slow down with filopodial length as fast as predicted by our theory.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.