One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘In this research area (as in others), yeasts and filamentous fungi have played key roles as model systems.’
- ‘This filamentous fungus is well suited for such analysis.’
- ‘All told, filamentous growth represents a complex biological output that is influenced to a greater or lesser degree by many parameters.’
- ‘I saw the honeyeaters so well that I could see the filamentous white plumes on their black throats.’
- ‘Also, a mat of threadlike filamentous algae floating on the surface greatly increases the rate of water loss through evaporation.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.