One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Also, a mat of threadlike filamentous algae floating on the surface greatly increases the rate of water loss through evaporation.’
- ‘In this research area (as in others), yeasts and filamentous fungi have played key roles as model systems.’
- ‘I saw the honeyeaters so well that I could see the filamentous white plumes on their black throats.’
- ‘This filamentous fungus is well suited for such analysis.’
- ‘All told, filamentous growth represents a complex biological output that is influenced to a greater or lesser degree by many parameters.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.