One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘She saw herself as a ten-year-old, as skinny and figureless as a stick, with a mop of unruly dark curls atop her head.’
- ‘From the perspective of Hunt's realist intentions he had no other option than to paint a figureless composition, an option that converged with his frustration with the local Jewish community.’
- ‘Her figureless images juxtapose the natural with the manmade with surprising results: The more we humans manipulate the earth, the more dehumanized it appears.’
- ‘The floor has been darkened and Rotman's figureless photographs are lit from behind.’
- ‘She dressed, pulling on the plain white tunic and figureless brown trousers.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.