One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘He rushed at her then and shoved her back roughly against the wall; he held tightly to her elbows and glared fierily into her eyes.’
- ‘We pushed ourselves closer together until she had pushed my back against the sand and was fierily kissing me.’
- ‘‘I will kill this person,’ he growled fierily, holding her tightly.’
- ‘Ed laughed lightly at catching her in her own synaptic misfire while she glared fierily at him.’
- ‘My mother was a fierily passionate woman who had deep roots in the mines.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.