One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Here's a fiendishly clever game that will keep you engaged until Halloween, or Christmas, depending on how unbusy you are.’
- ‘Word of Nagano got to Frank Zappa, who in 1983 enlisted him to conduct his fiendishly tricky classical works with the London Symphony Orchestra.’
- ‘At least, it would be if the fiendishly clever designers of the particular variant we had did not have access to the same anti-virus web sites we did.’
- ‘This is a fiendishly clever plot, and Burkett is indeed the patsy.’
- ‘It came out very well, though it was fiendishly difficult - the house dates to the 1630s and has very idiosyncratic windows arranged with total lack of symmetry.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.