One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Many of the best and most influential anthropologists are not hands-on fieldworkers.’
- ‘The survey comprised a questionnaire used by fieldworkers to interview respondents in their home languages.’
- ‘These fieldworkers also contributed to developing procedures, questionnaires, and other instruments.’
- ‘The autobiographical mode of the book supports a full and frank account of life in the field that brings insights for fellow fieldworkers.’
- ‘With rapid species extinction, we don't have time - or fieldworkers or taxonomists - for the slow pursuit of taxonomy by academic specialists alone.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.