One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Many of the best and most influential anthropologists are not hands-on fieldworkers.’
- ‘With rapid species extinction, we don't have time - or fieldworkers or taxonomists - for the slow pursuit of taxonomy by academic specialists alone.’
- ‘These fieldworkers also contributed to developing procedures, questionnaires, and other instruments.’
- ‘The survey comprised a questionnaire used by fieldworkers to interview respondents in their home languages.’
- ‘The autobiographical mode of the book supports a full and frank account of life in the field that brings insights for fellow fieldworkers.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.