One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The play is set in the Shear Madness hair salon, fictionally located in Kensington, where the lives of customers and hairdressers are disrupted by a murder.’
- ‘I'd done a lot of work fictionally, in terms of narrative, point of view and so on, but I also had lot of non-fiction experience to draw on: research methods, interviewing, finding material.’
- ‘From what little is known about the shops, all shared some of the characteristics that Dickens had managed to fix fictionally by 1840: they were disorganized, overstuffed, eclectic, and fading.’
- ‘The Jerusalem-to-Ramallah route that Rana takes fictionally is itself the subject of the second of Abu-Assad's works in the festival: the documentary Ford Transit.’
- ‘Above all, it allows us to achieve - if only fictionally - the rare satisfaction of justice, real, moral, or poetic.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.