One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Histologic examination shows folded and fibrotic visceral pleura with atelectasis and variable amounts of chronic inflammation in the adjacent lung parenchyma.’
- ‘We investigated the prognostic factors for fibrotic interstitial pneumonia.’
- ‘Oral submucous fibrosis is a pre-malignant fibrotic condition of the mouth that exhibits excessive collagen production.’
- ‘For the analysis of bleomycin-induced lung fibrosis, the fibrotic responses of the lung were scored as previously reported.’
- ‘The persistence of the myofibroblastic phenotype in the areas of active fibrosis is a characteristic finding in fibrotic lung disease.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.