One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- another term for sillimanite
- ‘The new arrivals include the ‘golden felspar’, natural glass and fibrolite from Tanzania.’
- ‘Mesosomes are invariably associated with a leucosome component and are composed of biotite accompanied by fibrolite, minor quartz, plagioclase and retrograde muscovite and chlorite.’
- ‘The mineral assemblage is quartz + plagioclase + K-feldspar + biotite + cordierite + andalusite fibrolite.’
- ‘In sample 17, development of the S-C fabric was postdated by growth of late garnet and fibrolite.’
- ‘Sillimanite, which occurs both as fibrolite and as prismatic grains, grows across the L-S fabric in part defined by biotite, and is clearly post-kinematic with respect to the type - 1 tectonites.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.