One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Urokinase bound to its receptor maintained fibrinolytic activity over 24 hours in the rabbits.’
- ‘It inhibits platelet clumping and enhances fibrinolytic activity, therefore, prolonging bleeding and clotting times.’
- ‘Hemostasis involves the integration of many procoagulant proteins, natural anticoagulants, fibrinolytic proteins, and platelet surface glycoproteins.’
- ‘Acute infections that alter hemodynamics and fibrinolytic systems can trigger an ischemic event.’
- ‘This literature mainly comprises the variation in genes for blood coagulation factors, inhibitors, fibrinolytic factors and platelet membrane receptors.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.