One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘He's been made out to be a fibber - almost even a criminal - when, in fact, he is one of the most honest people I know.’
- ‘Britain is a nation of fibbers - and men tell more white lies than women - according to a new report.’
- ‘So she's a fibber to boot but she still seems nicer than lots of people who tell you how wonderful they are.’
- ‘There are fibbers, fabricators and feckless fabulists.’
- ‘Tommy, who has the reputation as a fibber, can't get his parents or the police to believe him.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.