One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Tommy, who has the reputation as a fibber, can't get his parents or the police to believe him.’
- ‘Britain is a nation of fibbers - and men tell more white lies than women - according to a new report.’
- ‘There are fibbers, fabricators and feckless fabulists.’
- ‘He's been made out to be a fibber - almost even a criminal - when, in fact, he is one of the most honest people I know.’
- ‘So she's a fibber to boot but she still seems nicer than lots of people who tell you how wonderful they are.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.