A diagram showing electromagnetic interactions between subatomic particles.
- ‘Also, although it may seem surprising, string diagrams are mathematically much simpler than Feynman diagrams.’
- ‘A Feynman diagram decorated with a single photon loop can just as well be festooned with two loops.’
- ‘The genus h surface is identified as the corresponding string theory Feynman diagram.’
- ‘As for theory, the next major stage will require serious attention to the five-loop Feynman diagrams.’
- ‘Lloyd points out that ‘if you've ever tried to calculate Feynman diagrams and do quantum dynamics, simulating quantum systems is hard.’’