One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The Scottish team of 15 to 20 fencers will have to pay around £2000 each to represent their country.’
- ‘Only recently were the protective outfits and masks adopted by fencers.’
- ‘Because of its lighter weight, the small sword made it possible for fencers to do more complex defensive movements.’
- ‘York fencers are determined to recapture a prestigious title from Germany.’
- ‘"Our female fencers did so well and clinched all gold medals in the women's events," he said.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.