A radical feminist.
- ‘I say calling a feminist a feminazi is an insult to National Socialism.’
- ‘They want feminazis, let's give them feminazis!’
- ‘Ray eventually leaves Jane and breaks her heart, turning her into a modern day feminazi.’
- ‘Lucinda Marshall, author of this story and obvious feminazi, thinks mothers should refuse such gifts today.’
- ‘They could put on a tea party and have everyone wear white gloves and the right would still say the feminazis are on the march.’
1990s: blend of feminist and Nazi.
We take a look at several popular, though confusing, punctuation marks.