One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Become able to stand or walk.
- ‘The man behind Madia let go quickly enough and slid sideways to join his friend, leaving Madia to find her legs again.’
- ‘Nikki faltered and found her legs again as she sat down.’
- ‘She began to feel her legs again, so she brought herself up to a stand with little effort.’
- ‘Fighting for air, Allie found her legs and began kicking upward in the frigid water.’
- ‘She finally finds her legs and she runs to the door that leads to her backyard, expecting to find comfort in her cocker spaniel, Pounce.’
- ‘‘You'd better sit down, until you find your legs,’ advised Terry.’
- ‘My senses finally rushing back to me, I found my legs and charged out of the elevator with a vivacity that I didn't even know I possessed.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.