One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
The modification or control of a process using its anticipated results or effects.
- ‘Our prediction, then, is that decision optimization should follow a learning curve that is similar to weight modification in feedforward networks with Hebbian learning and prototype learning in recurrent networks’
- ‘Connections that proceed from the sensory periphery to the higher-order areas of the brain that are implicated in more complex processing are known as ascending or feedforward projections.’
- ‘Therefore, feedback or feedforward interactions may conceivably occur between different hormones and AOS.’
- ‘To achieve such a goal requires an understanding of the regulation of photosynthesis in the wider picture of the whole plant and its environment, taking into account feedforward and feedback controls of photosynthesis.’
- ‘More generally, feedforward with respect to the environment (other performers, for example) implies some predictive model of action in the world.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.