One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
1A feebleminded person.
- ‘On screen, however, he's a bumbling, fumbling, stuttering feeb.’
- ‘If you look at the camera or anywhere else, you'll look like a feeb.’
- ‘I can't believe the feebs who are calling in to discuss the blackout.’
- ‘They got started, and I went over and smacked Ron one for being such a feeb.’
- ‘Actually going to that feeb for help was worse than surrendering to dad and admitting I was nothing.’
2An FBI agent.
Early 20th century: abbreviation of feeble.
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.