One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A federal agency, established in 1914, that administers antitrust and consumer protection legislation in pursuit of free and fair competition in the marketplace.
- ‘Approval was yet to come from the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.’
- ‘Now attention turned across the pond to the United States, where the Federal Trade Commission would review both bids.’
- ‘Identity theft is the fastest-growing consumer fraud in the world, affecting 19 people every minute, according to the Federal Trade Commission.’
- ‘Ten million people a year are victims of some form of identity theft according to the Federal Trade Commission.’
- ‘Rambus has won its appeal against an anti-trust ruling by the Federal Trade Commission (FTC).’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.