One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A daily publication of the US federal government that issues proposed and final administrative regulations of federal agencies.
- ‘To help establish its review and study agenda, the Commission proposed a Federal Register notice calling for public comment to be received by September 30, 2004.’
- ‘According to a Federal Register notice published on September 6, the guide had authorized FDA's field districts to issue warning letters or recommend seizure actions without prior CDRH approval.’
- ‘They said last November that companies should not send in any payments until a Federal Register notice is published explaining the process.’
- ‘Coast Guard vessels are not included in security zones, the authority for which was recently extended in a Federal Register notice of a permanent final rule.’
- ‘FDA has until April 26, 2003, to publish in the Federal Register a list of the types of reprocessed devices that require 510 clearance, and must revise the list as appropriate.’
- ‘In an effort to develop a comparable product classification system, work began in 1999 on the development of a North American Product Classification System as described in a Federal Register Notice of April 16, 1999.’
- ‘As forecast in the January 2000 ‘Clinical Issues,’ the FDA has announced in the Federal Register the publication of a revised guidance document on medical device tracking.’
- ‘The U.S. Department of Agriculture has published a Federal Register notice announcing a series of public forums and the opportunity to provide written comments on Farm Bill issues and programs.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.