One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Relating to or resembling feces.‘discharge of fecal matter’‘fecal incontinence’
- ‘Intake was estimated by dividing fecal output by the indigestibility of the forage.’
- ‘We analyzed fecal pellets of each bat to determine food habits.’
- ‘The majority of illnesses in the world are caused by fecal matter.’
- ‘Patients are even more reluctant to discuss fecal incontinence than urinary incontinence.’
- ‘Fecal exams are ESSENTIAL for proper diagnosis as well as treatment.’
- ‘During the collection period, fecal samples were taken from each steer twice daily.’
- ‘The lake had been known to be subject to contamination from human faecal material for some time.’
- ‘An obvious symptom of thrips damage is the presence of tiny black fecal deposits left on the leaf surface where they have been feeding.’
- ‘Toxoplasmosis is a parasitic disease which can be caused by faecal contamination of hands.’
- ‘Some coliform bacteria are only present in fecal material; these are called fecal coliforms.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.