One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘She had drawn James as far away from them as feasibly possible without making it obviously so.’
- ‘Once this debt has been repaid you should invest as much as feasibly possible while you are still working so as to have a sufficient retirement fund.’
- ‘Their coffee shop (which is supposed to win awards for child friendliness) was so narrow and packed there was feasibly only one table you could park a pushchair nearby, and guess what, that was taken.’
- ‘This committee will look at what can be done to ensure Londoners have the widest possible choice of cinemas and films feasibly available.’
- ‘Fortunately, that didn't stop them from assisting each other as much as feasibly possible.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.