One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Once this debt has been repaid you should invest as much as feasibly possible while you are still working so as to have a sufficient retirement fund.’
- ‘Fortunately, that didn't stop them from assisting each other as much as feasibly possible.’
- ‘Their coffee shop (which is supposed to win awards for child friendliness) was so narrow and packed there was feasibly only one table you could park a pushchair nearby, and guess what, that was taken.’
- ‘This committee will look at what can be done to ensure Londoners have the widest possible choice of cinemas and films feasibly available.’
- ‘She had drawn James as far away from them as feasibly possible without making it obviously so.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.