One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘There are stalls on cookware for waterless and fatless cooking, herbal medicine, and home-made health products.’
- ‘His strong arms took her in, gathering her into the fatless curves of his body.’
- ‘Baked once and stored in tins, fatless, sugarless squares of dough were cooked a second time before being distributed to men about to embark on a sea voyage or land battle.’
- ‘Spanish researchers tested a fatless sunflower seed meal in an experiment that mimicked the body's digestive process.’
- ‘So in conclusion, Surin's ginger chicken did not pass muster - unless you're Lauren and you like your chicken fatless and flavorless.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.