One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Baked once and stored in tins, fatless, sugarless squares of dough were cooked a second time before being distributed to men about to embark on a sea voyage or land battle.’
- ‘So in conclusion, Surin's ginger chicken did not pass muster - unless you're Lauren and you like your chicken fatless and flavorless.’
- ‘Spanish researchers tested a fatless sunflower seed meal in an experiment that mimicked the body's digestive process.’
- ‘There are stalls on cookware for waterless and fatless cooking, herbal medicine, and home-made health products.’
- ‘His strong arms took her in, gathering her into the fatless curves of his body.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.