One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘As in most recovery narratives, the road to sobriety leads crookedly but fatefully to rehab.’
- ‘Instead of favoring his father-in-law, he fatefully stated that his ultimate allegiance was with the nation and its people.’
- ‘‘Nothing can go wrong now,’ he uttered fatefully.’
- ‘He was simply - perhaps fatefully - less presidential than his opponent.’
- ‘The story builds fatefully towards the final dinner party of the weekend.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.