One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Players fell into three groups: moralists, pragmatists, and fatalists.’
- ‘Jeremy, an incurable fatalist, is convinced he's destined to marry her.’
- ‘I'm a fatalist and I believe that once you are up there, there's nothing you can do.’
- ‘Yes, optimists should stand aside, but fatalists should, too.’
- ‘This position is acceptable to fatalists, but I prefer to keep my shoes clean!’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.