One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘But if an influential pop star with millions of followers can make compassion cool and make fat-shamers feel shame, it just might be worth it.’
- ‘The dedicated fat-shamer was one of the first to lay into the star on Twitter, making several unkind remarks about her weight.’
- ‘The contestant has blogged about being targeted by fat-shamers on Twitter.’
- ‘He is a qualified hypnotherapist, but his upfront use of the word 'fat' has often seen him slated by plus-size campaigners who have branded him a fat-shamer.’
- ‘She's been called a fat-shamer, among other names.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.