One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Such fastidiousness is not an advantage for a columnist.’
- ‘The best of them have a fastidiousness of mind and manner which is deeply attractive.’
- ‘She is a high-strung kind of girl, but at least her fastidiousness extends to her sense of obligation and hospitality.’
- ‘The 33-year old man works with delicacy and fastidiousness, saying that each job entails a precise and constant application.’
- ‘It was really about his excessive fastidiousness.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.