One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Steel or aluminum components are fabricated into sections using fasteners, locking rods, or welding.’
- ‘Riveting is the joining of two metals by means of metal fasteners which mechanically lock them selves in position.’
- ‘Her creation was a working, moving doll composed of various body parts that she assembled with brass fasteners.’
- ‘The exhibits included zips, fasteners, threads and yarn.’
- ‘The fastener on my cargo pouch was undone and dangling.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.