One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A person employed to select and purchase clothes and accessories for a large retail store to stock.‘the response from fashion buyers, the press, and the public has been incredible’
- ‘Previously, she worked as an assistant fashion buyer, office manager, legal secretary, and retail salesperson.’
- ‘Their ladies' clothes are tragic, who is their fashion buyer?’
- ‘Kate, who studied for an HND in fashion at Manchester Metropolitan University, is hoping for a career as a fashion buyer.’
- ‘She gave the agency "impeccable" references, saying she worked as a fashion buyer for a company in Southport.’
- ‘Proud of his Italian roots, he says Italian fashion buyers supported him from the beginning.’
- ‘It will also serve as a platform for designers to showcase and network with the press and fashion buyers.’
- ‘Even after that endorsement, though, it was still hard to get Britain's top fashion buyers to take her seriously.’
- ‘Stores send fashion buyers to NY, London and Paris to check out the on-trend summer items.’
- ‘This is a must-attend seminar for fashion buyers and designers as well as fashion brand builders.’
- ‘Boutique and specialty fashion buyers covering the high-priced fashion market, fashion representatives, socialites and corporate sponsors are also sure to enjoy this event.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.