One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Inflammation of the fascia of a muscle or organ.
- ‘The inflammation is called plantar fasciitis and can be quite painful.’
- ‘In contrast to plantar fasciitis, age-related heel pain is greatest in the center of the heel, and is usually not present on arising in the morning.’
- ‘Therefore, plantar fasciitis is the inflammation of an area inside the bottom of the foot.’
- ‘It could be months before Mona's plantar fasciitis improves, but I have convinced her to change shoes every 300 to 500 miles.’
- ‘Involvement of the sites of insertion of ligaments and tendons is manifested clinically as Achilles tendinitis, plantar fasciitis, and costochondritis.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.