One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Some tumors may display a fascicular or spindled appearance.’
- ‘Histologically, all demonstrated a densely cellular storiform or vaguely fascicular pattern, broadly extending into the subcutaneous fat.’
- ‘The cut surface of the lesion was tan-white and had a faint fascicular pattern.’
- ‘The tumor was composed of spindle and epithelioid cells, some of which were arranged in a fascicular pattern, consistent with malignant melanoma.’
- ‘The spindle cells were arranged in a predominantly fascicular pattern.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.